Looking to improve your riding skills?
Instruction camps & courses are available Nov – April
AST 1.5 COURSE - NOV 20-22, 2020
- This 2-day course – based out of Carl Kuster Mountain Park – will bring the understanding that staying safe in avalanche terrain is a life-long process. The AST 1.5 course is set-up to give you base knowledge that you need to apply to your daily mountain adventures, and will provide entry-level decision-making framework that is based on the most advanced knowledge available. This course is suitable for people with basic training and little experience.
- COURSE OPTIONS: *all prices based on double occupancy*
- AST 1.5 Basic Package Nov 20-22: 2 Course Days, 2 Nights at CKMP Loft, 2 Days Meals: $796+tax
- AST 1.5 Full Package Nov 20-23: 2 Course Days, 1 Guided Riding Day, 3 Nights at CKMP Loft, 3 Days Meals: $1169+tax
- AST 1.5 FULL PACKAGE ITINERARY *times subject to change*
- Nov 20: Welcome Dinner 7pm @ CKMP
- Nov 21: Classroom Session @ CKMP
- Nov 22: On Mountain Training
- Nov 23: Guided Mountain Day *option to add on extra riding day to all packages*
AST 2 COURSE - NOV 25-29, 2020
- The AST 2 course is 4 days of learning based out of Carl Kuster Mountain Park. This course allows for a lot of in-field time to develop the skills you need to navigate multiple types of terrain in elevated avalanche hazard situations. AST 1 must be completed before attending an AST 2 course. This course will provide an intermediate level decision-making framework that is based on the most advanced knowledge available. It is suitable for use by people with a moderate degree of training and experience. In addition, the course will provide the prerequisite knowledge required for further avalanche training and introduce and promote the Canadian Avalanche Association Industry Training Program as the accepted standard for advanced avalanche training.
- COURSE OPTIONS: **ALL PRICES BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY**
- AST 2 Full Package Nov 25 – 29: 4 Course Days, 4 Nights at Lodge, 4 Days Meals $1612+tax
- AST 2 FULL PACKAGE ITINERARY *times subject to change*
- Nov 25: Welcome Dinner 7pm @ CKMP
- Nov 26: Classroom Session @ CKMP
- Nov 27: On Mountain Training
- Nov 28: On Mountain Training
- Nov 29: On Mountain Training & Depart
LADIES RIDE - FEB 2021
- SLED SICAMOUS LADIES RIDE FEB 14, 2021
- Register for the group that fits your skill level: Novice | Intermediate | Advanced – $45 includes your instruction & trail pass
- Limit 8 ppl per instruction group – space is limited!!
- We will have limited 2021 SkiDoo Summit X Expert Demo Sleds Available to Rent – $125 (includes instruction) **Optional $40 Insurance available that covers damage over $2500, you are responsible for any damages under $2500)
- DATE: February 14th 2021
- WHERE: Meet at the Owlhead Parking Lot
- TIME: 9:00am
- AFTER RIDE MIXER AND PRIZE DRAW @ JOE SCHMUCKS 5PM – 7PM